Thursday, August 17, 2017

52 : 24 (part 6)

Ewan -

You started kindergarten this week... kindergarten, I have no idea how that happened?! At 5 years, 5 months and 1 week you were so ready to start this new adventure and I thought I was too.

On your first day you were strong and brave and so excited, and I was all of those things for you. Then came day 2... I fought back tears all morning and the reason why is pretty simple, I feel so damn lucky to know you! You are sweet, kind, earnest, and excited to learn, you truly have a golden heart and old soul with a healthy dose of crazy energy to go with your constant curiosity.

My hope for you this year Ewan is that the people that are now part of your community at Highlands Elementary recognize how special you are, that they help you navigate the world and guide you to be who you are daily while helping me and Daddy prepare you to be a great citizen of the world.

We love you SO SO SO BIG!

XO,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment