Thursday, February 5, 2015

52 : 48 (part 3)

Ewan went to the dentist for the first time this week and he rocked it! The dentist and the hygienist were so very impressed by him - he got his teeth polished and flossed, and was even still enough for a "robot picture" (aka X-ray). At the end of the visit he got to pick a prize, he selected glow in the dark plastic fangs. It was a weird pick, but he was happy.

Aside from the dentist Ewan said what may have been the cutest thing ever this week. When I referred to Kevin as my husband he asked what that was, so I explained as best as I could. We talked about husbands, wives, partners, marriage, etc. And at the end he said very simply, and matter of factly, "I marry baby Darby." Kevin's urge was to correct him, mine was to savor him wanting to spend his life with his little sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment