Thursday, August 28, 2014

Darby 18/52

Darby,

How has it been 4 months already?! In a week I will be headed back to work and the thought of not spending everyday with you makes me misty eyed. You were so amazingly easy to love from minute 1, even though it was 2:15 in the morning. My love for you has overtaken me, I can't even explain it. 

With your brother I had my reservations about daycare, but with you I can't even imagine it just yet. I feed you 6 times a day, soaking in your chubby arms, rolly thighs, long curly hair, and big blue eyes. Your eyes are shaped and set just like your daddy's and that alone makes me weepy. 

You are rocking at being 4 months according to your pediatrician, you are 26.25 in tall (99%) and 16 lbs 6.8 ozs (91%). Honestly mama was worried you were going to be short, but you grew a lot and are now topping the charts. You have started solids, trying cereal and bananas so far, although neither thrilled you. We got your passport this last week in preparation for an upcoming holiday this winter.  You are finding your voice and squeal very loudly so we know you are near and we watch with anticipation as you roll, pivot and scoot to the point that you are losing the hair on the back of your head.

Darby my darling you are an easy smiler, giving them out for free to anyone that asks, but no one like your big brother Ewan. We all adore you. 

XO,
Mama

Darby Moira - 4 Months

No comments:

Post a Comment