Tuesday, October 2, 2012

52 : 30

I am just going to say it, teething is a bitch. Ewan may question the fact that there is a curse word in his baby book one day, but on the other hand he will know me well by then.

This last week two of Ewan's top teeth decided it was their turn and my poor boy is a hot mess. We avoid Tylenol when we can, but the pained look on his face and the lack of smiles he can muster mean kill the pain, and fast!

On Monday I got a call that he had a low grade fever so I went running (with Tylenol) and did not put him down until he was comfortable enough to sleep for a few hours.

A few weeks ago my dad told me I was a good kid, but a bad teether. I fear, that along with my big ears, Ewan has inherited this. The top left fang (not the middle) came through on Tuesday and the little sucker on the right doesn't seem to be far behind. Hopefully it comes soon as we want our sweet and happy boy back!

No comments:

Post a Comment