Thursday, August 16, 2012

52 : 23

This week I am bucking the tradition of this project 52 thing and including a video. I hesitate to do this for a few reasons: A) I don't want to be that annoying person that thinks her kid is the cutest in the whole world, but lets be real he is B) A video won't print in the book of this blog that I intend to print as Ewan's baby book C) Oh wait, I guess just A & B, so all of the above. This week Ewan rejected barley cereal, but man did he love on his sister Barley as seen here... oh and he sprouted his first tooth, the lower right tooth ridge came through on Tuesday (8/14) evening, after a particularly uncomfortable Monday night.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is amazing. He is all like "Hey, whatever, I am chill...OMG BARLEY!! BARLEY! HEY BARLEY IS HERE!!!"

    ReplyDelete