Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day K!

I consider myself extremely lucky. For the first three weeks of Ewan's life I did not change a diaper, cook a meal, or really address anything aside from our hungry baby.

Kevin may not always pick up the bathmat (a strange peeve of mine), but he always locks the door to protects us and makes us wonderful food to feed us and puts flowers in our home and our yard so each day is a little prettier.

Daily he does things I don't ask for but love, and he doesn't even expect a thank you. He is a better person than I am and because of that he inspires me.

I once heard that you should not marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son just like him --- everyday I look at EP and adore the Kevin bits that we see already, like his toes, and dream of watching him become an amazing man like his Daddy!

Happy Father's Day Kevin!




1 comment:

  1. That picture us really great. Kevin is a great man, one of a kind, that guy is!

    ReplyDelete